Yogaguru Mohan is a multiple therapist with the base of yoga and Naturopathy to treat almost all diseases with no medicine, no injection and no surgery. Along with that he is an expert in Yoga Teachers Training and conducting “Yoga Teachers’ Training Program” since 2008 in The Yogaguru Studio Delhi and Noida. He is the architect of the Teachers Training program in The Yoga Guru Institute. More than 300 professional yoga teachers are graduated from The Yogaguru. Our graduated students are teaching in reputed schools, college, sports complex, corporate etc. in India. Some of (The Yoga guru’s) graduates are running yoga centres in different countries viz. Australia, Korea, US, New Zealand, France etc. as well.
Yoga guru Mohan conducted therapeutic yoga classes in TYG studios like Fortis Hospital Noida, Appolo Hospital Noida, Oldaged Home Sec 26 Noida, Sanchetna (School of differently able students) Sector 34 Noida etc.
Yogaguru Mohan has conducted on the job and off the job Corporate Yoga Classes & Stress Management Workshops in more than 50 corporate houses like HCL, TANISHQ, HARI DARSHAN, TITAN, FORTIS, RADISSON, PARAS, KEJRIWAL, PRAGYA TV, HOMESHOP18 TV, TRILEGAL, IGATE, BILLABONG, SRISOL, INATUR, MOSAIC, DIMOND COMIC, AMDOC, LAKSHITA, NFL, BPTP, VIBES, NOIDA GOLF COURSE, FLUOR, INMANTEC, INVENA, PCTI, JUBILANT ENERGY, ORACLE, FLOUR, COSTA COFFEE, KFC, VAANGO, NIKE, C&S ELECTRIC, RS, HINDUSTAN TIMES, NEWS24, PSK, A2Z NEWS, CREAM BELL ETC.
Yogaguru Mohan is the Co-Founder of the THE YOGA GURU Institute as well as Holistic Healthcare Foundation Society. He worked as an Editor of Vedic Upchar Patrika (Magazine on Yoga and Naturopathy) in 2005 and he was Director and HOD Training at Vedic Upchar Sanstha(Vedic Upchar Sanstha ran 10 beds Naturopathy Hospital in Vivekanandapuri, Delhi (Near Police Station Sarai Rohilla) from 2004 to 2007. He has conducted teachers training workshops on yoga and naturopathy graduating over hundred trainers in Delhi, Haryana, Gujrat etc.
He has organized 50+ yoga and naturopathy awareness, training and treatment camps, special memory power development workshops and Stress-Management workshops in Delhi NCR and Gujarat.
Case Studies with Success:
Yoga Guru Mohan has treated over thousands patients and spread awareness program to over hundreds of thousands of people.
•Paralysis (15 years old case at the age of 74) – 2008
•Diabetes (Patient having 540 level of blood sugar controlled with nature healing and yogic exercise)-2007
•Diabetic (Surgical Operation avoided -Reversed blockage in arteries, patient had already removed Gall Bladder, was suffering from HBP, Headache, Swelling in body, Stiffness and sever pain in legs)- 2007
•Gastric trouble (Patient who had tried Allopathic, Ayurvedic and Homeopathic medicine before abut problem was compounding)- 2004
•Depression and insomnia cured (5 years old case) in Delhi - 2005
•Chronic Asthma (12 year child suffering from 6/7 years of age and had already tried allopathic medicine, Ayurvedic medicine & Homeopathic medicine)-2004
•Removed Spec with more than 70. Success rate in Delhi– 2004.
APPEARANCE IN TV PROGRAMS:
Yoga Guru Mohan has Conducted Yoga Programs in TV Channels and Interviewed by TV Channels: A2Z News, India News, News24, Pragya TV, Ayue India TV, Shakti TV, Fashion TV, Mahuwa TV, Homeshop18 TV, FRANCE24
PROFESSIONAL WRITE-UPS, ARTICLES & PUBLICATIONS:
• 2013 September – Article on “Secrets to manage Prostate Enlargement” in Hamro Swabhiman Magaine
• 2013 March- Published “Bhakti Geetanjali” Collection of Yoga Mantras & Motivational Songs
• 2012 July- Article on “Some Surprising benefits of yoga” in Yogaguru Magazine
• 2012 July- Article on “Couple/Partner Yoga” in Yogaguru Magazine
• 2012 Interviewed on “Yoga-beat slow down blues” by Finacial Chronical daily Newspaper
• 2011 May- Article “Yoga for Diabetes” in Newzstreet.com on 2011-05-204.
• 2011 April- interviewed on “Yoga- Food for Mind, Soul and Body” by Hindustan Times on April 29, 2011
• 2011 April- Article on “Yogic Solutions for Prostate Enlargement” in Yogaguru Magazine
• 2010 October Article on “Power Yoga, Fitness Mantra for New Generation” in Yogaguru Magazine
• 2010 October Article on “Yoga for Diabetes” in Yogaguru Magazine
• 2010 October Article on “NM Kejriwal- An Inspirational life story” in Yogaguru Magazine
• 2010 September- “Yoga for Asthma” in Newzstreet.com on 2010-09-13
• 2010 July- “Power Yoga for Fitness" in Pune City Digest- July 2010
• 2010 July- “Yoga for Migraine” in Newzstreet.com on 2010-08-06
• 2010 June- Article on “Yoga for Migraine” in Yogaguru Magazine
• 2010 June- Short Biography on “Swami Ramdev- A super human who is transforming the whole world” in Yogaguru Magazine
• 2010 June- Interviewed on “Yoga Heritage and Patient Issue” by The Guardian on Tuesday 8 June 2010
• 2010 February- Article on “A-Z of Fitness” in Yogaguru Magazine
• 2010 February- Short Biography on “Journey from Narendra to Vivekananda” in Yogaguru Magazine
• 2009 Interviewed on “Yoga on Web” by Businessworld Magazine.
• 2008 Interviewed on “Yoga-boon for cancer” by Feme Fashions Magazine
• 2007 October Article on “Better your physical & mental health with Power Yoga” in CityPlus on 14th October 2007
• 2005 December Article on “Anger Management” in Vedic Upchar Patrika (Magazine on Yoga & Naturopathy)
• 2005 December Article on “Treatment without medicine: Naturopathy” in Vedic Upchar Patrika (Magazine on Yoga & Naturopathy)
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
• 2010 January Received commendation letter from DR. I.V. Basavaraddi, Director- Morarji Desai National, Institute of Yoga, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India
• 2010 January Received commendation Letter from Dr. B.T. Chidanand Murthy, Director- Central Council for Yoga & Naturopathy, Department of AYUSH, Government of India
• 2010 January received commendation letter from NM Kejriwal, Chairman- Kejriwal Group of Companies, Delhi, India
• 2009 December Received commendation letter from Dr Ishwar Bhardwaj, Professor & Head, Department of Human Consciousness and Yogic Science, Gurukul Kangri University, Haridwar, India
• 2009 December Received commendation letter from Acharya Balkrishna, Secretary General, Patanjali Yogpeeh (Trust), Haridwar, India
• 2009 December Received Commendation Letter from Dr J.P.N. Mishra, Professor & Registrar, Jain Vishva Bharati University, Ladnun, Inida
• 2009 December Received commendation letter from Dr. Suresh Lal Barnwal- Officiating Director, Dev Sanskriti University, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India
• 2008 July Received Commendation Letter from Member of Legislative Assembly (MLA) Baljor Singh, Delhi
• 2008 March Received Commendation Letter from Delhi Pradesh Congress Committee President – Ram Babu Sharma-MLA, Delhi
• 2008 Received commendation letter from Hon’ble Central Minister Sri Oscar Fernandes Government of India.
• 2006 March Received Commendation for helping students from Scientology, New Delhi, India
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Yoga Guru Mohan graduated with MA Yoga from Jain Vishwo Bharati University, Ladnun, India.
Graduated with Diploma in Naturopathy & Yoga (NDDY) from International Foundation of Natural Health and Yoga, Delhi, India.
Certificate in Yoga from National School of Open Schooling, Gov of India, Delhi, India.
Certified in Silva Method of Mind Control from Silva International Inc, Texas, USA.
Certified in Super Learning Technology (Learning How to Learn) Course from the Religious Foundation of Scientology, Delhi, India.
Graduated with Diploma in Naturopathy (DNY) from All India Nature Cure federation, Delhi, India.
Certified with Yoga Teachers Training Certificate from Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust, Haridwar, India.